Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken
This Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. The combination of garlic, herbs, and butter creates a flavorful and juicy chicken that is sure to be a hit.
– 1 whole chicken
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
4. Rub the butter mixture all over the chicken.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Roast in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
7. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving.
– Calories: 590
– Fat: 38g
– Carbohydrates: 0g
– Protein: 63g
– Sodium: 590mg