One Bowl Brownies
These One Bowl Brownies are a delicious and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. With only a few ingredients and minimal effort, you can have a batch of warm, gooey brownies in no time.
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 cup sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/3 cup cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, melt butter in the microwave.
3. Add sugar to the melted butter and stir until combined.
4. Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
5. Add cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder and stir until combined.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let cool before cutting into squares.
* Calories: 140
* Fat: 7g
* Sodium: 120mg
* Carbohydrates: 18g
* Protein: 2g