20+ Dinner Ideas Even the Kids Will Love
These 20+ dinner ideas are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. From classic comfort foods to creative twists on old favorites, these recipes are sure to become family favorites.
* 2 cups cooked macaroni
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook macaroni according to package instructions.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4. Add flour and whisk until combined.
5. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly until mixture is thick and bubbly.
6. Add cheese and stir until melted.
7. Add cooked macaroni and stir until combined.
8. Pour macaroni and cheese into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
9. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 12g
* Carbohydrates: 24g
* Protein: 11g
* Sodium: 300mg