This delicious dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts cooked in a gingery, spicy, Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken. Delicious, easy, and quick dinner
- 3 -5 pounds bone in chicken with skin (folks usually use legs and/or thighs)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a sauce pot, combine ketchup, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder over medium heat.
- Bring it just to a boil while stirring. Remove from heat.
- Arrange chicken pieces in 9×13 dish. Pour entire amount of sauce over chicken, turning pieces with tongs to coat.
- Place in oven, uncovered, turning chicken after 45 minutes.continue baking another 30minutes
- Fifteen minutes before cooking time is up, flip pieces once more and baste with sauce.