Starts with a Boxed Mix and is Dressed Up Fresh Strawberries and Iced with a Fresh Strawberry Frosting!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Servings: 12 Servings
• 1 16.25 oz package white cake mix
• 1 .3 oz package sugar-free strawberry jello
• 4 egg whites
• 1/3 c. canola oil
• 1 c. frozen unsweetened strawberries thawed
• 1/2 c. water
• 1/3 c. butter softened
• 2 1/3 c. confectioners’ sugar
• Grease & flour two 9 in. round pans. In a large bowl combine cake mix & gelatin. Add egg whites, & oil; beat until well blended.
• In a small bowl or food processor, mash strawberries in their juice. Set aside 3 Tbsp for icing. Add water & remaining berries to batter and mix. Pour into pans.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the cake. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire rack and cool completely.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Easy Fresh Strawberry Cake