Easy Creamy Mushroom Soup – A LA INGA
This easy creamy mushroom soup is a delicious and comforting meal that can be made in under 30 minutes. It is a great way to use up any mushrooms you have in the fridge and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 cups of mushrooms, sliced
– 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
– 2 cups of vegetable broth
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour and stir to combine.
5. Slowly add the vegetable broth, stirring constantly.
6. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Add the heavy cream and stir to combine.
8. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
9. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
10. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 18g
– Carbohydrates: 14g
– Protein: 6g
– Sodium: 590mg