Easy Chicken Tikka Masala
This easy Chicken Tikka Masala is a delicious and flavorful Indian dish that is sure to please. It is made with chicken, spices, and a creamy tomato sauce. It is a great dish to make for a weeknight dinner or to serve to guests.
– 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 teaspoons garam masala
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon ground coriander
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
– 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place chicken cubes in a large bowl and add olive oil, garam masala, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, ginger, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until chicken is evenly coated.
3. Place chicken cubes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and heavy cream. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
5. Add cooked chicken to the saucepan and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Serve chicken tikka masala over cooked rice or naan bread and top with fresh cilantro.
– Calories: 545
– Fat: 28g
– Carbohydrates: 16g
– Protein: 55g
– Sodium: 890mg