Cherry Chunk Cookies
These Cherry Chunk Cookies are a delicious treat that are sure to please. They are soft and chewy, with a sweet cherry flavor and chunks of chocolate chips. They are easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients. Enjoy these cookies as a snack or dessert.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and cherries.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving size: 1 cookie