Sticky Spicy BBQ Chicken
This Sticky Spicy BBQ Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please. The combination of sweet and spicy flavors makes it a great meal for any occasion. The chicken is marinated in a mixture of BBQ sauce, honey, and spices, then grilled to perfection. The result is a juicy and flavorful chicken that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken and seal the bag. Massage the marinade into the chicken until it is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate the chicken for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken for 8-10 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with your favorite sides.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast