Black Pepper Chicken
This Black Pepper Chicken recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. It is a savory and flavorful dish that is sure to become a favorite. The combination of black pepper and chicken creates a unique and delicious flavor that is sure to be a hit.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken broth and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Serving size: 1/4 of recipe (about 4 ounces of chicken)