“Deliciously Simple Yaki Udon: Ready in 15 Minutes!”
– 2 packages of udon noodles
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/2 cup of sliced onion
– 1/2 cup of sliced carrots
– 1/2 cup of sliced bell peppers
– 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
– 1/4 cup of soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the udon noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onion, carrots, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the cooked udon noodles to the skillet and stir to combine.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour the sauce over the noodles and vegetables and stir to combine.
5. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are heated through and the sauce is thickened.
6. Serve the yaki udon hot. Enjoy!