Easy Baby Shower Appetizers
These easy baby shower appetizers are sure to be a hit at your next baby shower. They are simple to make and require minimal ingredients. Plus, they are delicious and nutritious!
– 1 package of cream cheese
– 1 package of smoked salmon
– 1 package of mini bagels
– 1 package of capers
– 1 lemon
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice mini bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
4. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, capers, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture onto toasted bagels.
6. Top with smoked salmon and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
7. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 150
– Fat: 8g
– Carbohydrates: 14g
– Protein: 6g