Lemon Butter Chicken
This Lemon Butter Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. The combination of lemon and butter creates a creamy and flavorful sauce that pairs perfectly with the chicken. The dish is also low in calories and high in protein, making it a great option for a healthy meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. Add the butter to the skillet and melt. Add the chicken broth and lemon juice and stir to combine. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast