Shortbread Cookies Recipe – Cooking Classy
This Shortbread Cookies Recipe from Cooking Classy is a classic recipe that is sure to please. It is a simple recipe that requires only a few ingredients and is easy to make. The result is a delicious, buttery cookie that is perfect for any occasion.
– 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in flour and salt and mix until a soft dough forms.
4. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
6. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 90
– Fat: 5g
– Sodium: 25mg
– Carbohydrates: 10g
– Protein: 1g