Garlic Butter Chicken
This Garlic Butter Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. It is made with simple ingredients and is ready in just 30 minutes. The garlic butter sauce is creamy and flavorful, and the chicken is juicy and tender. Serve this dish with a side of steamed vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or a salad.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast