Garlic Butter Chicken
This Garlic Butter Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. It is made with chicken breasts, garlic, butter, and a few other simple ingredients. The garlic and butter give the chicken a rich and flavorful taste that is sure to be a hit.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the butter mixture onto the chicken breasts.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 chicken breast