Dutch Oven Chicken Noodle Soup
This Dutch Oven Chicken Noodle Soup is a hearty and comforting meal that is perfect for a cold winter night. It is made with chicken, vegetables, and egg noodles, and is cooked in a Dutch oven for a delicious and flavorful soup.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, and garlic and cook until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the thyme, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and egg noodles and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked.
- Stir in the parsley and serve.
Serving size: 1 bowl (about 1 1/2 cups)