“Delicious Dinner on a Budget: Fast and Easy Recipes Everyone Will Love!”
Cheesy Baked Chicken and Rice
-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-1 cup uncooked white rice
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1/2 cup milk
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the rice, cream of chicken soup, cheese, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
5. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
7. Serve and enjoy!