Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are the best ever! They are soft and chewy, with just the right amount of sweetness. They are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
– Calories: 150
– Total Fat: 8g
– Saturated Fat: 5g
– Cholesterol: 25mg
– Sodium: 125mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g