Chocolate Cherry Cookies
These Chocolate Cherry Cookies are a delicious treat that are sure to please. The combination of chocolate and cherries is a classic flavor combination that is sure to be a hit with everyone. The cookies are soft and chewy, with a hint of sweetness from the cherries. They are perfect for a special occasion or just for a sweet snack.
– 1 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup light brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1 cup dried cherries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips and cherries.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
9. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 9g
– Carbohydrates: 27g
– Protein: 2g
– Sodium: 120mg