These Danish Butter Cookies taste just like the ones in the iconic Royal Dansk blue tin; this simple recipe makes the best piped butter cookies!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Servings: 36 Servings
• 1cupunsalted butter(room temperature)
• 1/2cupgranulated sugar
• 1 1/2teaspoonsvanilla extract
• 2 cupsall-purpose flour
• Granulated sugar
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheeting with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
• Beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until combined and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the salt, vanilla and egg, and beat until combined, about 1 minutes. Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the flour until mostly combined. Give a final few stirs with a rubber spatula to ensure the flour is totally incorporated (the dough will be thick).
• Transfer the dough to a decorating bag fitted with a large open star tip. Pipe the dough into 2-inch circles on the parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Sprinkle with sugar.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at DANISH BUTTER COOKIES