One og the best recipe ever and come with low points (only 4 Smart Points Per Serving)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 ounces Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup egg beaters (liquid substitute)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/3 cups non fat milk
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease a 10-inch quiche/tart pan (or a pie plate)
- In a medium frying pan, cook diced onion with a bit of vegetable oil (or cooking spray) over medium-high heat until translucent and tender. Add in fresh spinach and cook until just wilted. Set aside to cool for a few minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, and baking powder. Whisk in milk, then stir in spinach-onion mixture.
- Pour quiche base into prepared pan. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until center is set and the outside edge is golden brown.
- Let set for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.