Crispy Breakfast Potatoes
This recipe for Crispy Breakfast Potatoes is a delicious way to start your day. It’s easy to make and full of flavor. The potatoes are cooked until they are golden and crispy on the outside, and soft and fluffy on the inside. Enjoy them with your favorite breakfast toppings or as a side dish.
– 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place the diced potatoes in a large bowl and add the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Toss the potatoes until they are evenly coated with the seasonings.
4. Spread the potatoes onto a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
5. Serve with your favorite breakfast toppings.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Carbohydrates: 17g
– Protein: 2g
– Sodium: 10mg