Spicy Potato Wedges
These Spicy Potato Wedges are a delicious and easy side dish that will add a kick to any meal. The combination of spices and herbs gives these wedges a unique flavor that will have your taste buds dancing. The potatoes are roasted in the oven until they are golden and crispy, making them the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
- 4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, basil, chili powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl and mix until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the potatoes halfway through, until golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 1/4 of recipe (about 4 wedges)