Avocado Toast with Egg – 4 Ways
This recipe is a great way to start your day with a delicious and nutritious breakfast. Avocado toast with egg is a simple and versatile dish that can be customized to your liking. Whether you like it spicy, savory, or sweet, this recipe has something for everyone. With four different variations, you can enjoy a different flavor every day of the week.
– 4 slices of whole wheat bread
– 2 avocados
– 4 eggs
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional ingredients for variations:
– 2 tablespoons of hot sauce
– 2 tablespoons of pesto
– 2 tablespoons of hummus
– 2 tablespoons of salsa
1. Toast the bread slices in a toaster or in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and mash it with a fork.
3. Spread the mashed avocado onto the toasted bread slices.
4. Fry the eggs in a skillet over medium heat.
5. Place the fried eggs on top of the avocado toast.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
7. For the variations:
– For the spicy variation, top with hot sauce.
– For the savory variation, top with pesto.
– For the creamy variation, top with hummus.
– For the sweet variation, top with salsa.
– Calories: 463
– Fat: 28.3g
– Carbohydrates: 33.3g
– Protein: 17.3g