Creamy Ranch Chicken
This creamy ranch chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish that is sure to please the whole family. It is made with chicken breasts, ranch dressing, cream cheese, and bacon, and is sure to be a hit at your next dinner.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup ranch dressing
– 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together ranch dressing and cream cheese until well blended.
4. Spread ranch mixture over chicken breasts.
5. Sprinkle bacon over the top.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 24.3g
– Carbohydrates: 4.2g
– Protein: 48.2g