Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Delight
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 cup chicken broth
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
4. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Pour in the chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
6. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the Parmesan cheese, oregano, and basil.
7. Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Serve the chicken with the creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. Enjoy!