Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi
This creamy chicken and gnocchi dish is a delicious and comforting meal that is sure to please the whole family. It is made with simple ingredients and is ready in just 30 minutes.
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 (16-ounce) package gnocchi
* 2 cups chicken broth
* 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken cubes and season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the gnocchi and chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in the cream of chicken soup and heavy cream and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve warm.
* Calories: 545
* Fat: 24g
* Carbohydrates: 48g
* Protein: 33g
* Sodium: 1245mg
* Fiber: 3g