Spaghetti Carbonara is a classic Italian dish that is easy to make and full of flavor. This recipe is a delicious combination of bacon, eggs, and Parmesan cheese, all tossed together with spaghetti. It’s a great weeknight meal that can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
– 8 ounces of spaghetti
– 4 slices of bacon, diced
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
5. When the spaghetti is done, drain it and add it to the skillet with the bacon and garlic.
6. Pour the egg mixture over the spaghetti and stir to combine.
7. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly, until the eggs are cooked and the sauce is creamy.
8. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
9. Serve immediately.
– Calories: 545
– Fat: 24g
– Carbohydrates: 56g
– Protein: 24g
– Sodium: 590mg