Creamy Baked Feta Pasta
-1/2 pound of penne pasta
-1/2 cup of olive oil
-1/2 cup of diced onion
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
-1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
-1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
-1/2 cup of white wine
-1/2 cup of vegetable broth
-1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
-1/2 cup of kalamata olives, pitted and halved
-1/2 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook the penne pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the red pepper flakes, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper and cook for another minute.
5. Pour in the white wine and vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
6. Add the cherry tomatoes and olives and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and stir to combine.
8. Transfer the pasta to a 9×13 inch baking dish and top with the crumbled feta cheese.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Serve warm. Enjoy!