Frozen Grapes: The Best Summer Snack
Frozen grapes are a delicious and healthy snack that can be enjoyed all summer long. This easy-to-make snack is a great way to cool down and satisfy your sweet tooth. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this tasty treat in no time.
– 2 cups of grapes
– 2 tablespoons of honey
1. Wash the grapes and pat them dry.
2. Place the grapes in a bowl and drizzle with honey.
3. Mix the grapes and honey together until the grapes are evenly coated.
4. Place the grapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
6. Once frozen, transfer the grapes to a freezer-safe container.
– Calories: 100
– Fat: 0g
– Carbohydrates: 25g
– Protein: 1g