“Cool and Refreshing Watermelon Lemonade for Kids: A Recipe by My Little Moppet”
Watermelon Lemonade Recipe for Kids
– 2 cups of cubed watermelon
– 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1/4 cup of sugar
– 2 cups of cold water
– Ice cubes
1. Place the cubed watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Strain the blended watermelon through a fine mesh sieve to remove any pulp.
3. In a large pitcher, combine the strained watermelon juice, lemon juice, sugar, and cold water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir.
5. Serve the watermelon lemonade over ice and enjoy!