Easy Frozen Yogurt Bites
These easy frozen yogurt bites are a delicious and healthy snack that can be made in minutes. They are perfect for a quick snack or dessert and are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
* 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup fresh or frozen fruit of your choice
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Add the fruit of your choice and mix until evenly distributed.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Using a spoon or small ice cream scoop, scoop the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper.
5. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until the yogurt bites are frozen.
* Calories: 60
* Fat: 0g
* Carbohydrates: 8g
* Protein: 5g