Incredibly thick, soft and chewy cookies that are made with sweetened condensed milk, and stuffed full of chocolate chips!
- 2 cups (250g) plain/all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornflour/cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (9oz/253g) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (175g) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornflour, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the butter and sugar until combined. Add the condensed milk and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 1.5oz balls, and place onto the prepared baking tray. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 – 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.