These Coconut Oil No Bake Cookies are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter with a healthier side being gluten and dairy free.
- 3 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Golden Barrel Coconut Oil (measured as liquid)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 cups Golden Barrel Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Measure out the oats into a bowl and set aside.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter for the cookies once cooked.
- In a large sauce pan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, cashew milk, raw sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.