Garlic Prawns and Avocado Crostini
This Garlic Prawns and Avocado Crostini is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of garlic prawns, creamy avocado, and crunchy crostini makes for a delicious and flavorful bite.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1/4 cup white wine
– 2 avocados, peeled and diced
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
4. Add white wine and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
5. In a medium bowl, combine avocados, parsley, and lemon juice. Mix until combined.
6. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and top with garlic prawns and avocado mixture.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crostini are golden brown.
8. Serve warm.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 10g
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Protein: 10g
– Sodium: 200mg