Irresistible chocolate layers with cream cheese, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. A Chocolate Lasagna recipe for true chocolate lovers!
- 36 Oreo cookies (regular, not double stuffed)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 12 oz tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 oz packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large food processor, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Make sure there are no large chunks left.
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter into cookie crumbs using a fork. When the butter is thoroughly mixed in, transfer it to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Using a spatula, press the crumbs down into the bottom of the baking dish as evenly as possible. Put baking dish in refrigerator while you work on the next step.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese with an electric beater until fluffy. Add the 2 tablespoons of cold milk and sugar and mix well. With large spoon or spatula, mix in 1 1/4 cups of the Cool Whip until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie crust. Return baking dish to refrigerator and let chill for 10 minutes.