These super delicious Cherry Pie Bites are so super simple. Since they are made with store bought crescent rolls, they can be made in a jiffy. Perfect for breakfast or even dessert. Cherry Pie Bites
- 2 can Cresent Roll Dough
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll and separate dough.
- Place one triangle into each cup and fill with a tablespoon of pie filling.
- Fold 2 shorter ends together on the top and pull longer end over those.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Transfer cooled bites to wore rack and drizzle with glaze mixture.