This cheesy ramen dish is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is sure to please. It is a great way to use up leftover ingredients and is a great way to add some variety to your ramen routine.
* 2 packages of ramen noodles
* 2 tablespoons of butter
* 2 cloves of garlic, minced
* 2 cups of chicken broth
* 1 cup of shredded cheese
* 1/2 cup of frozen peas
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the ramen noodles. Cook for 3 minutes, or until the noodles are al dente.
2. Drain the noodles and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce the heat to low and add the noodles, cheese, and peas.
7. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Serve hot.
* Calories: 590
* Fat: 24g
* Carbohydrates: 64g
* Protein: 24g
* Sodium: 1250mg