Budget Walmart Meal Plan
This budget Walmart meal plan is a great way to feed a family of four for under $50. It includes a variety of healthy and delicious meals that are easy to make and won’t break the bank.
* 2 cans of black beans
* 1 can of corn
* 1 package of taco seasoning
* 1 package of flour tortillas
* 1 package of shredded cheese
* 1 jar of salsa
* 1 head of lettuce
* 1 tomato
* 1 onion
* 1 bell pepper
* 1 package of ground beef
* 1 package of chicken breasts
* 1 package of frozen vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
4. Add the black beans, corn, and salsa and stir to combine.
5. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the frozen vegetables.
8. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Remove from heat and set aside.
10. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the onion, bell pepper, and tomato.
11. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
12. Remove from heat and set aside.
13. Assemble the tacos by layering the ground beef mixture, vegetables, and cheese in the flour tortillas.
14. Serve with lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
* Calories: 590
* Fat: 24g
* Carbohydrates: 57g
* Protein: 37g
* Sodium: 890mg
* Fiber: 10g