Cashew Chicken (Way Better than Takeout!)
This Cashew Chicken recipe is a delicious and healthier alternative to takeout. It’s packed with flavor and crunchy texture, and it’s easy to make in just 30 minutes.
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1/2 cup soy sauce
– 1/4 cup honey
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 1/2 cup cashews
– 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken cubes and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir to coat.
5. Add the cashews and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve the chicken over cooked rice and garnish with green onions.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 18g
– Carbohydrates: 33g
– Protein: 33g
– Sodium: 1520mg