3-Ingredient Buttermilk Biscuits
These 3-Ingredient Buttermilk Biscuits are a quick and easy way to make delicious, fluffy biscuits with minimal effort. All you need is self-rising flour, buttermilk, and butter. The biscuits are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and can be served with jam, honey, or gravy.
– 2 cups self-rising flour
– 1 cup buttermilk
– 4 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the self-rising flour and buttermilk until a soft dough forms.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 1-2 minutes.
4. Roll the dough out to a 1/2-inch thickness.
5. Cut out biscuits with a biscuit cutter or the rim of a glass.
6. Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 5g
– Carbohydrates: 19g
– Protein: 3g