Spicy buffalo cauliflower tacos will be your new favorite dinner recipe! The buffalo cauliflower is crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside and it has the perfect amount of heat! Vegan.
- Pesto Cream Sauce –
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cut large florets off the head of cauliflower.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, garlic powder, black pepper, smoked paprika, and coconut milk. Mix until the lumps have dissolved. Add the large cauliflower florets to the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix to coat every nook and cranny of the cauliflower.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a small bowl. Use tongs to pull each piece of cauliflower out of the batter, tap the side lightly to get rid of any excess, and then dip each piece in the breadcrumbs and place it on a parchment lined tray. Bake for 15 minutes.