Better than Anything Cake (aka Better than Sex Cake) made with homemade caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream. This recipe is one of our favorite cakes, ever!
- 1 chocolate cake , baked in a 9×13” pan
- 1 recipe caramel sauce , or one 16oz jar caramel topping
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 heath candy bars , chopped*
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9×13 pan.
- Allow cake cool for about 5 minutes, then poke holes in it with a fork or the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- Immediately pour caramel sauce all over the cake. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk (I only usually use about 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk because I think it’s sweet enough with just half. But, the traditional recipe uses the entire can. It’s up to you!)
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
Full Reading : https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/better-anything-cake/