Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
This Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is packed with flavor and nutrition, and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 cups shredded cheese
– 4 large flour tortillas
– 1/2 cup salsa
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Add chicken breasts to the bowl and toss to coat.
4. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Remove chicken from oven and let cool.
6. Once cooled, shred chicken with two forks.
7. Place one tortilla on a baking sheet.
8. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over the tortilla.
9. Top with 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
10. Top with 1/4 cup of salsa.
11. Place another tortilla on top.
12. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown.
13. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
14. Cut into wedges and serve.
– Calories: 545
– Fat: 24g
– Carbohydrates: 40g
– Protein: 37g
– Sodium: 890mg
– Fiber: 4g