Spaghetti & Meatballs is a perfect family friendly meal. Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs is cooked in one pan, topped with lots of cheese, and baked until hot, bubbly, and melted ooey gooey! Baked Spaghetti
- Meatballs (I used about 1½ doz homemade meatballs) **Meatballs were fully cooked
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce (I used San Marzano Sauce)
- ½ yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ¾ # spaghetti noodles
- 1-2 cups grated cheese (I used half colby-jack, half mozzarella)
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- In large cast iron skillet, sauté onions in olive oil over med/low heat. Add in garlic and continue sautéing until onions are tender.
- Add cooked meatballs.
- Add marinara sauce and tsp Italian seasoning.