This delicious Ambrosia Salad is so easy to make and always a big hit with kids and adults alike! Made in just one bowl, this classic dessert salad is the perfection addition to your next gathering!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: 12 Servings
• 8 oz Cool Whip , lite is fine
• 1/2 cup sour cream , light is fine
• 11 oz mandarin oranges drained
• 20 oz crushed pineapple drained
• 10 oz maraschino cherries drained, halved, and patted dry
• 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
• 2 cups miniature marshmallows
• 3/4 cup chopped nuts pecans, walnuts, cashews optional
• Fold sour cream into Cool Whip in a large serving bowl.
• Fold in remaining ingredients making sure the pineapple, oranges, and cherries have been properly drained.
• Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Ambrosia Salad