Air Fryer Pineapple
This air fryer pineapple recipe is a delicious and healthy snack that is easy to make. It is a great way to get your daily dose of fruit and is a great addition to any meal. The pineapple is lightly coated in a sweet and spicy glaze and then cooked in the air fryer for a few minutes until it is golden and crispy. The result is a sweet and savory treat that is sure to please.
– 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch cubes
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
3. Add the pineapple cubes to the bowl and toss to coat.
4. Place the pineapple cubes in the air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
5. Remove the pineapple from the air fryer and serve.
– Calories: 90
– Fat: 2.5g
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Protein: 1g
– Fiber: 2g