Air Fryer Orange Chicken
This Air Fryer Orange Chicken is a delicious and healthier version of the classic Chinese takeout dish. The chicken is marinated in a sweet and tangy orange sauce and then cooked in the air fryer for a crispy and flavorful finish. This dish is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 1/4 cup orange juice
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 2 tablespoons water
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
1. In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic powder, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the chicken cubes to the marinade and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water until combined.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in the air fryer to 350°F.
5. Add the chicken cubes to the air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Remove the chicken from the air fryer and set aside.
7. Add the cornstarch mixture to the air fryer and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
8. Add the cooked chicken back to the air fryer and toss to coat in the sauce.
9. Serve the orange chicken with chopped green onions.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 10g
– Carbohydrates: 17g
– Protein: 22g
– Sodium: 790mg