“A Taste of Heaven: Coffee Panna Cotta”
Coffee Panna Cotta
– 2 cups heavy cream
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 tablespoons instant coffee
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
– 1/4 cup cold water
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, and instant coffee. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is hot but not boiling.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
3. In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Add the gelatin mixture to the cream mixture and stir until completely dissolved.
5. Pour the mixture into 4-6 ramekins or small glasses. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6. Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder. Enjoy!